Internships at APMAS
APMAS offers opportunities for internships at our Head office ( Hyderabad ). The work will be focused on microfinance and Livelihood Promotion. Experience will be gained in working with a nongovernmental organization involved in small savings and loans programs among individuals and CBOs. To apply, please submit resume along with cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
or email@example.com .
The Microfinance/ Livelihood Intern will report to the concern Associate Vice President and serve as a core member of the small and efficient respective teams, which is responsible for all online and offline communications, positioning and research etc.
- Proven interest (and ideally experience) in Microfinance, Livelihood promotion or development sector
- Display initiative and capability to convert innovative thoughts into action
- Very strong organizational skills and the ability to work and deliver projects and achieve targets independently, proactively and under pressure
- Ability to multi-task and to prioritize work amid competing demands
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Commitment to accuracy, attention to detail and follow-through
- Strong interpersonal skills: courtesy, tact, patience and strong team orientation; assertive team player with a sense of humor
- Commitment to, and enthusiasm for, the organization's mission and its core values of equity, fairness, diversity, voice and participation, knowledge and creativity, humility and respect
- Dedication to working within the non-profit sector; strong willingness to effect change with an understanding of challenges often encountered
- Relevant graduate study (MBA /Social Work/Finance etc) and/or Microfinance/ Livelihood industry experience preferred
Demonstrable computer proficiency in MS Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint; strong general computer skills and Internet research skills
This is an unpaid position. APMAS is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against applicants on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or sexual orientation.
Reporting to : The Concerned Head of the Department